Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost saving
- Increase the printability
- Improving stiffness and productivity
- Reducing heat temperature.
- Strict Quality Control Process: All our input materials are strictly controlled by Quality Assurance. Especially, our Masterbatch is automatically tested every 1 hour by our advanced laboratory to ensure all requirements
- Competitive Price: we have our own CaCO3 factories, well trained workers and up-to-date technology that help reduce the cost to have favorable prices for customers.
- Excellent After-sales Service: Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We follow up and listen to customer’s feedback after each shipment. Our Filler Masterbatch team is always available to support and commit the best service to customers.
- Fast Delivery and Logistics: We have experienced logistic team and extensive facilities that ensure goods to reach customers in the shortest time.
- Payment term: We use the standard payment term TT and LC (With some specific markets that can not do TT or LC, please contact us for more discussion)
- Term of delivery: EXW, FOB, CIF, CFR, DAP, …
- How long is your processing time?: 7-10 days after order confirmed.
We provide more than 60 countries worldwide, sufficient to satisfy the current market’s demand and expand in the future.
Our Masterbatch are approved for use in food contact packing. No-heavy metal, meet Halal certificates and REACH standards comply with EU regulations.
Yes, we are welcome you take FREE SAMPLES for trial.
- We use PP/PE bag 25 kgs or Jumbo Bag.
- Cargo will be pack with pallet/ or without pallet based on each specific requirements.
- If the transit time is long for over 30 days, we also use moisture-proof beads to prevent moisture
Send us an email