As you know, the price of polymers has reduced significantly in over the world during the last few months. We understand that now, all plastic factories are waiting for the lower price of polymers to place the new order for the CaCO3 filler masterbatch.
However, in this article, our sales Ms.Emily from Mega Plast – the biggest manufacturer of CaCO3 Filler & Color Masterbatch from Vietnam, would like to share 3 main reasons why you should order CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch right now in this month from our factory Mega Plast.
1. Ocean freight is forecasted to increase by 200-300$/FCL from Vietnam to Africa after 15th July and increase more in August.
After 15th July, the demand for shipping cargo (not for the plastic industry but for other industries) increased although all shipping lines cut down space after the war between Russia and Ukraine happened. This leads to the tense space for heavy cargo products like CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch and freight rate is forecasted to increase 200-300$/FCL 20ft from Vietnam to many ports in Africa, especially Mombasa, Apapa,…
Therefore, it’s time now for you to replace the new order, and we can ship this month to avoid the higher ocean freight in the future.
2. The stable price of Vietnamese polymers in July.
From May to June, the price of polymers in Vietnam reduced significantly and already reached to bottom price. Therefore, polymers in Vietnam will not reduce more; it will be stable or little increase from now.
Therefore, we suggest you order the CaCO3 filler masterbatch now because there is no lower price for raw materials and to avoid the higher ocean freight later.
As you can see in the chart, the price of polymers in Vietnam already reduced to the bottom price, and it will be stable or little increase from now. Therefore, we suggest you order the CaCO3 filler masterbatch in July because there is no lower price for raw materials and to avoid the higher ocean freight later.
3. We have special discounts of 150$/FCL.
To support customers in this down market, We – Mega Plast, would like to give discounts of 150$/FCL for the 1st trial shipment of our best-selling grade in African markets.
- PP Filler Masterbatch, grade I262 for PP Injection Chairs, MFI: 8-12. Load up to 30%
- PP Filler Masterbatch, grade W262 (NH-2024) for Raffia woven speed 350-480mpm. Load 10-40%.
- PE Filler Masterbatch, grade F261 (NH-1024) for PE Blown Film, Load up to 50%.
- HDPE Filler Masterbatch, grade B264 for HDPE Blow Molding Jerrycans. Load up to 30%.
I hope this article will help you understand the market’s current situation and can take the right action to gain more benefits for your business.
Let’s leave your contact and inquiry, and we will give you the best price shortly.
GET IN TOUCH